PvP Server, Freya Client

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

One Big Doubt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azazel

PostSubject: One Big Doubt   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Now that heros are placed and announced... what will happens with those "heros" that gain his status by feedings?? will they keep his status?? 'cause i dont think is fair that "heros" that gain olympiad points by using pets, gain this status... the idea of making heros is to reward those players that fighting with other players wins. But the idea of fighting a "player" that doesnt fight back or have fight back but with obvious disadvantages (euqipment disadvantages) it seems pointless, and rewarding those kind of players??
I dont mean to argue with server staff, is just my point of view, and i know i shared this opinion with many other players.
I hope you can meditate on this.
grettings from this humble player, and keep up the good work.

ps: im anxious about the comming update ^^
ps2: give me my signature back T_T... it was.... sexy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: One Big Doubt   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Azazel wrote:
Now that heros are placed and announced... what will happens with those "heros" that gain his status by feedings?? will they keep his status?? 'cause i dont think is fair that "heros" that gain olympiad points by using pets, gain this status... the idea of making heros is to reward those players that fighting with other players wins. But the idea of fighting a "player" that doesnt fight back or have fight back but with obvious disadvantages (euqipment disadvantages) it seems pointless, and rewarding those kind of players??
I dont mean to argue with server staff, is just my point of view, and i know i shared this opinion with many other players.
I hope you can meditate on this.
grettings from this humble player, and keep up the good work.

ps: im anxious about the comming update ^^
ps2: give me my signature back T_T... it was.... sexy

Just take hero from those who feeded. problem solved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: One Big Doubt   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Guys you probably don't realize how difficult is what u are asking. You are actually asking me to search and locate all the Security Logs specifically on the Olympiad
and narrow down the players with same IPs or with very low stats, approximately it would take me probably 2 to 3 hours for each player to do that.

Feeding is something that all servers have to deal with, and just because it's "tricky" to control it.
Just be patient and w8 until more ppl join the server, then feeding will be much more difficult that it is at the moment and it would be a lot easier
to just participate and win a match.

Hope You understand my point, I can only assure you that I'm doing the best within my power for this server.

Best Regards, Cassiopeia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://l2linewars.forumotion.com
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: One Big Doubt   Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:54 pm

I know its hard,,

But a lil effort you could do is, just when a hero is online check what other Accounts he has, if he has like 3 chars of the same class you can be 99% sure hes feeding, not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: One Big Doubt   Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:13 am

That's not a legitimate way to act. For example they don't always use the same base class, just for the reason that they don't need to since a very liitle amount of ppl join oly.

Like I said, be patient until more ppl join and feeding will be put down by it self.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: One Big Doubt   Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:52 am

i think the players who feed in olys are already identificated... i post like 4 pictures of differents players feeding... and the answer to those post was that you would do something... ive posted :
D0ritos -----> Phoenix Knight (the only one that didnt became hero)
NoobsGoToHeaven -----> Ghost Hunter
Doritos ------> Adventurer
GIORGARAS -------> Doombringer
Cursed ------> Grand Khavatari
VGW ------> Shillien Templar

if u want me to reload the pictures i will... but i dont think is necesary

ps: i want my signature back T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: One Big Doubt   Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:47 am

So you simply want me to de-hero half of the most active chars without any really liable proof.
Anyway, my point has been already been given.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Big Doubt   

Back to top Go down

One Big Doubt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 Linewars :: L2 Linewars General :: Other-
Jump to: