PvP Server, Freya Client

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Discussions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azazel

PostSubject: Discussions   Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:10 am

why everytime you try to avoid keep discussing about a theme you close the topic ¬¬
is the easyest way ??
cause the last excuse you give about heros was that u de-hero half of the most actives players in the server... what about the other half that play fair???
i think keeping the heros of those who dont deserve it is a sad excuse for keeping them in server... i though i've heard you say no1 is making any investment on the server... what if 4 or 5 players leave... would that make any difference??
i think not, cause every day is entering new people... and i think, if they heard that gm alows to feed in olys... that would discourage them, it does in may case... i dont fell the enthusiasm of playing here knowing that those kind of people is rewarded for doing something like that.
i hope u reconsider your decision of keep the status of hero of them.
I know that im not the only one that fells this way, but im the only one who express it, and i deeply think it would be for the best of the gameplay on this server

and for those who are hero thnxs to feeding tactics

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Discussions   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:58 pm

First of all take it easy, Topics are closed if they are not anything more to say.

I don't like be treated like I don't care, cause that is something that's really frustrate me.
Actually my "excuse" like u said, is that I'm actually don't "de-hero" them for the reason that it's extremely difficult to correctly locate (with evidence) the people that actually "Cheated" in oly.

Quote :

why everytime you try to avoid keep discussing about a theme you close the topic ¬¬
is the easyest way ??

I have NEVER avoided a thing! You are personally attacking me and you are mistaken.

And I'm against feeding, I've been a normal L2 player for years before joining the "backstage" so believe me, feeding in oly makes me furious.
I personally Jailed yesterday a player for 300min for boting in oly, but I don't need to "excuse" me self to anybody and give report for what I do.

I am doing everything within my power to keep this server going, not been appreciated just makes me sad.

( Normally I would had LOCKED this topic since my point of view has been given and it has been quite illuminating I believe, anything more it would conclude to an argument that I'm not willing to give. BUT I have the sense that if I lock this topic you will tell me again that I'm trying to avoid whatever it is that I am suppose to avoid,so I'm not gonna lock it.)

Always with Best Regards, Cassiopeia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://l2linewars.forumotion.com
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Discussions   Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Cassiopeia, i apologize myself with you, i didnt mean to attack you in anyway. Is just that, like you, knowing that some people feeds in olys, makes furious, and as far as i know, the server staff is the only people that can do about it. Now that you told me that de-hero this players is difficult cause there's no evidence of they "cheating".... i guess is pointless to keep watching over them to capture hes/her feeding in olys.
It makes me sad that we kinda support the feeding in olys...
i will not discuss voer this anymore, ill hope someday you figure it out a diplomtic solution for this problem... either canceling base-class olys or change the olys time to a time when one of the staff can be online to watch over it.
Crying or Very sad
I deeply apolgize... i hope you can understand my frustraton when those guys got the hero stat by doing something wrong.
Grettings for you and all the staff, hope this theme wont change ur relationship that was pretty good.
keep up the good work, 'cause im waiting for that update that you promise aobut ^^

ps: wtf happened with my signature????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Discussions   Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Like you, I assure you that I hate cheaters.
I try to be online and watch Olympiad most of the time but that's not always possible. The thing that keep me comfort about oly cheaters is that eventually the
amount of people will increase and more ppl will Join oly all times, so boting will be much more difficult and much more easier to get controlled.

The update will be probably ready by the end of this or the other week.

P.S I have disable all the signatures in order to keep the forum more "organized" and "clean". Sorry, for your sexy asses Razz

(I'd Like to close this topic now)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://l2linewars.forumotion.com
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Discussions   Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:40 pm

i was missing my signature... i have this since i first join into a forum... like 7 years ago...
i'll miss it....
T_T

there's nothing more to say.... so you can close the topic now...
dont hold back... is your natural instinct XD

grettings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussions   

Back to top Go down

Discussions
Page 1 of 1