HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Farm/PvP zone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyx

PostSubject: Farm/PvP zone   Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Hi,,

Could u make the mobs in farm/pvp zone undead? then bishop can help to wich helps us farm a bit faster...
prizes are kinda really high ;p

Maybe also for adena zone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Farm/PvP zone   Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Hey Nyx, Glad to see you again. ( It's been a while )

We did have the mobs on PvP/Farm Zone undead in the beginning but bishop with +0 sets could kill them with 3 hits by combining their divine skills. So as you realize that not good. So mobs stay as there are.

Prizes are high on purpose. We didn't want to make it too easy to get a respectable set of armor and weapon. Personally I don't like when I can get " Full " in a server by playing 5-10 hours. When it's harder to Farm and get the things that you want it's more rewarding when you finally succeed.

Best Regards, Cassiopeia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://l2linewars.forumotion.com
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Farm/PvP zone   Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:12 pm

i agree with Cassiopeia on the prizes.. but maybe you can increase a bit the rates of blessed enchant... not to 100% but maybe 90%...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Farm/PvP zone   Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:14 pm

{GM} Cassiopeia wrote:
Hey Nyx, Glad to see you again. ( It's been a while )

We did have the mobs on PvP/Farm Zone undead in the beginning but bishop with +0 sets could kill them with 3 hits by combining their divine skills. So as you realize that not good. So mobs stay as there are.

Prizes are high on purpose. We didn't want to make it too easy to get a respectable set of armor and weapon. Personally I don't like when I can get " Full " in a server by playing 5-10 hours. When it's harder to Farm and get the things that you want it's more rewarding when you finally succeed.

Best Regards, Cassiopeia

I wanted mobs undead so i could kill them in 1 hit Twisted Evil

Anyway, besides that,, about the prize, well... prizes are really high right now,, and farm is hard.
The server is a highrate server, so people who come and play here expect to be gearred up in a few days, maybe a week or 2.
If they wanna farm for a month they will join mid or low rates,, You may check (and i did) every succesfull highrate server on hopzone
has easy farm, rather low prizes and Cheap donations. Thats simply the reason to get a succesfull server.

The new generation of players (12-18 years) is just really a Lazy generation,, they prefer to spend 100 euro on their games then farm 1 day.
Believe me ;p

Anyway,, i follow the forum but i log only when i got time left,, and kinda got a lot to do with school atm.

If you might really need me > Skype: Michy.93 (always online afther school, and all day during weekends) and e-mail > bergsmichael@hotmail.com (i check mails every day when i log on the pc and when i log off ;p

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Farm/PvP zone   Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:11 pm

I see your point Nyx,

The point is that I'm Not the owner of the Server, The Server Has been created based on the ideas of the Admin and of course some suggestions for improvements from me. I can always transfer your ideas, like I do, but the final decision is on the Admin's shoulders. I assure you that I will transfer your suggestion higher in command.

Best Regards, Cassiopeia
Back to top Go down
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Farm/PvP zone   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:00 pm

like Nyx says... i alreayd started to play in another server. The owner of the server use to play with me in a server long time ago... and now like 3 years has passed, so he now owns a server, and like Cass says, he decides everything about the server, the only difference is that he logs in everyday to the server and gives like 10 minutes for suggestions from players.
I've been playing like 2 days and almost got fully equiped... and its a server x750 PvP...
I have an idea: In TvT you can maybe change prizes for 2 bews & 2 beas... for example, and make the event more times per day... like 6, not 4.
Otherwhise the ppl who remain playing the server will get bored of playing, besides, is a PvP server... but there's no PvP at all ¬¬
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Farm/PvP zone   Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Drop Rate of Coin Of Luck in Farm/PvP Zone has been increased significantly.
Blessed scroll rate increased to 90%

Best Regards, Cassiopeia
Back to top Go down
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Farm/PvP zone   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Ill check it out sometime ;p

PS. If somebody needs a damn fast way to farm pm me,, found one ;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farm/PvP zone