L2 Linewars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Server, Freya Client

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fortress War (siege)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

Fortress War (siege) Empty
PostSubject: Fortress War (siege)   Fortress War (siege) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:31 pm

first of all.... im very glad that this server came back again on-line... i was wandering around lots of server, but none of them catch my attenttion like this.
now the explanation why i post this.
Before the server went off, i tryed like 3 times on capturing a fortress, but every time i killed all of the captains and the rebel commander, i grab the flag and cast on top of central tower... but when the cast is finished... nothing happened and the flag was still in my hands. And yesterdey along with Beast, Javi and LordOfW4r tryed to capture Arua Fortress the same thing happens... Lord casted the flag... and when his casting finished the flag was still in his hand...
i dont know if that is a bug or something like that... but can u check it out??
thnks..

Happy ure back ^^
now lets make this server grows up together the staff and the players.

grettings to the staff

this is where my signature goes
->[ ]<-
Back to top Go down
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master
{GM} Cassiopeia

PostSubject: Re: Fortress War (siege)   Fortress War (siege) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:00 pm

I gave it a look and couldn't find anything abnormal.

Furthermore, Other character have conquered other Fortresses, so it's not a general problem I suppose.
I keep my eyes on these. Notify me if this continues happening with other fortresses too.
Back to top Go down
https://l2linewars.forumotion.com
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Fortress War (siege)   Fortress War (siege) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Ill soon upload some SS of fortress siege with LordOfW4r, he coulndt cast the flag at the top of fortress... maybe 'cause he had a castle is the problem.. dont know.
Ill post the ss soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortress War (siege)   Fortress War (siege) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortress War (siege)
Page 1 of 1