L2 Linewars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Server, Freya Client

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skill working bad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TISEV

Skill working bad Empty
PostSubject: Skill working bad   Skill working bad EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:40 pm

well, when the "major updatet" was applied, i saw that my lightining barrier +15 (activation rate) (kamael skill) doesnt works like before the "major update", so i thought that maybe it was by a fix or something, but now i fighted 2 times vs another kamael with Lighting barrier +0 and it works everytime! i saw it active when he makes dmg on me, and thats wrong because it only activates when the kamael takes dmg no when he makes dmg, maybe enchant skill isnt working fine? i will w8 some answer from Cass or Zardar.

cya ppl
Back to top Go down
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master
{GM} Cassiopeia

Skill working bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill working bad   Skill working bad EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:17 am

When I read your thread I didn't quite get what do you mean. Then I asked Admin, but he told me the same.

I think that there is something wrong with your phrasing. Try to choose words more careful so they'll make more sense to us.

Try to re-phrase you thread.

Thanks in advanced.
Back to top Go down
https://l2linewars.forumotion.com
Lucifer

Skill working bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill working bad   Skill working bad EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:31 am

I think hes trying to say that L Barrier +15 is not as good as +0 and that the activation conditions are wrong too. According to his words, I think that when he was fighting another kamael, opponent's L Barrier was activating when the opponent was dealing damage, but the skill shouldve activated when the user is receiving damage, not dealing it.

Regards,
Luci
Back to top Go down
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master
{GM} Cassiopeia

Skill working bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill working bad   Skill working bad EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:54 am

I see. Thanks for the observation Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
https://l2linewars.forumotion.com
TISEV

Skill working bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill working bad   Skill working bad EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:04 am

yeah lucifer, thats what i want to say, sorry Cass but understand that im from argentina Razz
i tried to say that L barrier +15 isnt as good as +0, so i thought that maybe the enchant is working bad, but is only what i think because i cant find another answer from myself, and then i saw L barrier activating when kamaels make dmg on a target, and another skills like certificate skills, well i think u must test it and then modificate if it is necessary.
if u need help in-game for something pm xStein.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skill working bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill working bad   Skill working bad Empty

Back to top Go down

Skill working bad
Page 1 of 1