PvP Server, Freya Client

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Discussion on Lucifer's suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TISEV

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on Lucifer's suggestions   Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:08 pm

* Giant codexs u can obtain by fighting in olympiad, so i think it must not be at gm shop, because the ppl will no fight in olys because they can obtain GCs from shop.
* CP potions u can obtain from your nobless skill.
* Full bottle of souls u can obtain from ur kamael skill, and just hitting an NPC or a mob, im kamael and i have 2k full bottle of souls in 20 min more or less, thats not a problem.
* PVP area, i think there are few players to make other pvp areas :S maybe when more ppl come it will be good idea.

thats what i think, greetings ! tisev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on Lucifer's suggestions   Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:34 pm

* Most new players won't even go Oly because of other people who play there with +30 skills.
To make the skill +30 you need 30-50 GCMs and that's alot of farming for a newbie with everything +O.
*2K Bottles in 20 minutes? No doubt, Life to Soul +30 Power? Do you really think that everyone will have it?
*You are playing here more than 2 weeks I can bet on that, and possibly you are playing here for months and you expect people who play here 1-2 days to have "no problem" and go Oly Oly Oly without farming? I'm here for 3-4 days and I farm 4-7 hrs a day, I've farmed about 15k of coins and still I think that I need another 20k to get my char maxed. Thanks god that I can farm faster now thanks to my weapon and armor, but there will be people with everything +0 and I don't think that they will want to farm 18k coins just to get their skills +30, besides if GC would be sellable, people get less farming, instead of 18k they will need only 5-8k. 3600 coins for 200 GCMs and other goes on GC.
Anyway that was very bright, cuz before people will come we all will have maxed chara and these people will think 10000 times before joining Oly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TISEV

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on Lucifer's suggestions   Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:58 pm

* First start playing ur char, i dont have Life to soul +30 im not stupid, i dont use it to take bottles, if u see ur passive skills on each critical u have 30% of chance of get a soul, so if u take full atack speed and full crit. rate u will have a lot of souls in a bit.
* Im not playing here for more than 2 weeks, im here less than 2 weeks,if u have some question about that ask Cassiospeia Wink.. but i know what is the way in a pvp server to be strong, and if ppl come for pvp, they dont need +25 equip or +30 skills, when i started here i had only +6 equip and i had more than 30 pvp without enchanting skills or armor and wep, thats all, if u know about l2 in 1 week in a pvp server u can be very pro. greetings Tisev
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: Discussion on Lucifer's suggestions   Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Good luck PvPing on L2J HIGH RATE!!! With a SH +6 Gear no skill enchant vs any class with +25 Gear and +30 skills. Especially a tank. Most of them will have 2x more stats than u and you're saying about 30% chance of getting a soul. That soul will add %6 to your skill damage, and if BY SOME MIRACLE you will manage to do 1000 damage, with 1 soul your damage will become 1060. And SoulHound are not Normal Attack chars like doombringers, their damage depends mostly on skills almost like daggers, no one will waste their time with normal attacks to land a crit and get a soul with 30% chance, before they'll get 5 souls, they'll be dead by then. And if you survive, you do shining edge with 5 souls boost (30%) and what do u see? 1 damage cuz of Shield defense. And I've seen many daggers on other high rate Freya with shield, not because they are noobs, only because other daggers will do 1 damage backstabs and blows to them. Speaking of a tank, it's double trouble with double shield defence success rate, double pdef and 15+ seconds stun. Have Fun

Luci
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TISEV

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on Lucifer's suggestions   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:42 pm

ajjajaja man omg, are u crazy ? u can get souls from npc, buy empty bottle of souls from shop, start hitting some npc in giran and go making them Full bottle of souls, i can show u in game if u want Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on Lucifer's suggestions   Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:24 pm

TISEV wrote:
if u see ur passive skills on each critical u have 30% of chance of get a soul, so if u take full atack speed and full crit. rate u will have a lot of souls in a bit.
I was referring to this statement. You see, not that small amount of people wanna farm souls, most of them just wanna buy Full Bottles and rock and roll. Farming souls is something that players in low/mid and retail MUST do in these servers. In High Rate, to be precise, in 1000x PvP Server everything is supposed to be 1000 times faster than retail, and farming souls is retail-way speed of improving battle capabilities.

Imagine this. A lot of players online, everyone just PvP nonstop, you're out of bottles, and your clan needs you. You know that everyone is the same equipped as you are, and you need to take every advantage you can, in order to support your clan/pt to win PvP. And what do you do? Go farm 10k souls to get 2k bottles or buy the friggin bottles, spawn in PvP zone, regroup and own?

Same goes for CP potions, except for it's 100000 times slower. Please tell me how much time do I need to get 1000 CP Potions? Without having 10 boxes spammin CP Summoning?

PS Life to Soul is a lot faster way, 40 souls every 5 seconds. 480 souls per minute. 96 bottles per minute.
I like when you said that ppl won't come Oly cuz they can get GC in GMShop. Dude, Oly is not all about GC, besides why do they need GC and fight their asses off if they can get GCM by farming? 
And by adding a few things in GMShop will not affect Oly and other events, it will only affect farming and will make more PvP Server, less farming  afro 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TISEV

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on Lucifer's suggestions   Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:04 pm

omg xLucifer take it easy man, see i have between 2k CP pots and i dont need boxes to summon it, i only summon it every 5mins, and why u want CP pots if u never go pvp area? :S
well and about the souls i made 2k souls last week and i already have 1.7k souls left, u must make it 1 time each month i think :S
take it easy man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on Lucifer's suggestions   

Back to top Go down

Discussion on Lucifer's suggestions
Page 1 of 1