L2 Linewars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Server, Freya Client

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rule Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Rule Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Rule Suggestion   Rule Suggestion EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Hi

Please post any rule suggestion here and please dont spam/flame here. Discussion section is for that.

My suggestion:
No more than 1-2 Hero chars per account/IP/Person

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'd like to know Cass' opinion about it and I have only two question - is this fair towards other players and can anyone be sure that there was no feeding involved?
Tisev who is currently discussed in this topic, please don't say anything in your defense, let the independant judicator judge this and if it's fair and square, then no one will complain and everyone will be happy ^_^

It's very easy to feed when oly is 1 month. First feed one char, then another, then third and so on until everyone has 10 points at least and it's an easy thing to do, especially when there are 2 or more players online every day and most of them are gearing up and have no time for Oly. There is no one complaining about Oly due to the fact stated before and everyone in Oly is only 5-6 people, a few of them have their Hero rank on 1 single char, and some of them have over 9000 chars Heroes. Tell me if it's fair.
Back to top Go down
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master
{GM} Cassiopeia

Rule Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestion   Rule Suggestion EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 am

Quote :
My suggestion:
No more than 1-2 Hero chars per account/IP/Person

Rejected.

Explanation:

Executing a Server Rule like that would be like a "violation" of the player's rights. Every character has the right to play as long as he wants with as many
characters he chooses to. How to spend his time in the server (as long as it does not violate any server rules) is not of L2Linewars Personnel interest.
If a player choose to have multiple characters and can formed them with the rank of "Hero" is his business only.

* The Above Explanation Was Only Referred On The Topic Regarding The Establishment Of The Proposed New Rule.

Quote :
is this fair towards other players and can anyone be sure that there was no feeding involved?

I don't see why it's not fair towards to other players, for an individual person to own more than one Hero Character.
The purpose of The Olympiad is to forward a healthy competition between players.

And, no. No one can be certain if there was a feeding involved. As a L2player I know how you see this Lucifer, I can understand your point.
But I am here as an "objective consultant" making sure that everything falls in order. So without an actual proof of an illegal action and just circumstantial evidence I can do nothing about that, even if this was a product of feeding.
I hope you can understand my point of view too.

P.S I have discussed in other similar topics about Olympiad. And I believe that the only thing to ensure the Olympiad results is more players, this is the key to everything. With more players feeding will be almost impossible, and the healthy competition will be forwarded.

Best Regards,

The person who is here to ensure and defend everyones best interest.

Head Game Master/ Forum Supervisor

Cassiopeia
Back to top Go down
https://l2linewars.forumotion.com
TISEV

Rule Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestion   Rule Suggestion EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:13 am

well, i dont need a "defense" because i dont make anything wrong dude
i can explain why i have too many heroes, and its because the chars u see in the list haven't competition, see : Adventurer, evas templar, evas saint, maestro, and others are the only ones in their class.
i didnt feed with anyone, and i have no problem if Cass dont trust in me and want to see the fights, its ok (:
and as u said, i fighted first with one char, then another, then third, and then the other ones, just cuz i really like be hero, and cuz my main class ( xStein SoulHound) is experiencing changes in the skills everyday with the "fixes" i cant play everyday with only 1 char, cuz 1 day i can kill 1 party, but the next day with some fixes i cant kill more than 1 player without die, so thats the point.
but i see that is not funny to other playeres that i have too many heroes, so next month i will no take more, only the chars that i use everyday, ok?
i wish u understand my point, greetings Tisev.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Rule Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestion   Rule Suggestion EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:27 am

No worries. Everyone is happy xD

But it would be alot more useful and helpful if GMs would post changes/fixes in Announcements.
Back to top Go down
TISEV

Rule Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestion   Rule Suggestion EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:29 pm

yeah i think like u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rule Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestion   Rule Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Rule Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 Linewars :: L2 Linewars General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: