L2 Linewars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Server, Freya Client

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx

{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) Empty
PostSubject: {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post )   {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi guys,

I'm more active on other servers and i love to make guides,, I got 3 guides now finished for other servers, but ill post them here too, you never know Wink
Maybe it might help somebody out sometime.

If u like them give it a sticky ;p... You got permission to paste it to other forums but always say "Credits to Michael". Thnx!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hi guys,,

Since some people don't know what certification skills are, or how to add them i made a little guide to help you out.

- Certification skills are skills that you can add on your base class by making Subclasses.
 Subclasses are diveded into groups
> Warrior: Warlord, Gladiator, Destroyer, Tyrant, Bounty Hunter, Warsmith, Berserker, Soul Breaker (Male), Soul Breaker (Female)
> Rogue: Hawkeye, Silver Ranger, Phantom Ranger, Arbalester, Treasure Hunter, Plainswalker, Abyss Walker
> Knight: Paladin, Dark Avenger, Temple Knight, Shillien Knight
> Summoner: Warlock, Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner
> Wizard: Sorcerer, Necromancer, Spellsinger, Spellhowler
> Healer: Bishop, Elven Elder, Shillien Elder
> Enchanter: Prophet, Swordsinger, Bladedancer, Warcryer, Inspector (Male), Inspector (Female)

At every subclass you can chose between a Specific skill or a master skill
> Every group has his own specific skills (More info about their effects > http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/skillcertification)
> Master skills are for all groups the same, they add mdef, pdef, patk, matk, critical or cast speed. (Info about effects at > http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/skillcertification)
at last you got divine transformations, this are skills that allow you to transform into another class, for exampel:
You can play Healer with you Soultaker by using Divine healer transformation (More info at http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/skillcertification)

Now you know what certification skills are, lets see how you get them!
=============================================================================================
Part1: The Quest
First you will need to do a little quest (Estimated time 30 - 45 Mins. )

The quest you get at ''Hardin''. Hardin is located in Hardins private academy. You can port there by going with the Gatekeeper Kingdoms> Giran > Hardins Private Academy, Or (when spawned) normal gatekeeper in giran > Hardins academy.
You will get spawned in front of a cave, go in the cave and walk straight ahead. Hardin is located on the stairs.
Take the quest ''More then meet the eyes''.
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 3090qvp

When you have the quest, port to Hunters Village to the dark elf guild, and talk to Magister Errickin, chose for ''quest''
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 2aj3thc

Errickin will tell you to go to Forest of Mirrors, you can go there by GK, Townships > Hunters > Forest of Mirrors.
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 2f0cfux

You will need to farm 35 ectoplasms from diffrent mobs there: The Mirrors, The mirror ghost and The Mummy.

{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 2qn2nfq{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 2wr3xc0{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) Monster_img11

When you have the 35 Ectoplasms you go back to Magister Errickin and give him the items. He will tell you to go back to Hardin in Hardins private academy.
Hardin will tell you to meet Magister Clayton in Dion Village.
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 2eqc4ur

{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) Clayton asks you to get 5 Mordeo Crystals from Glass Jaguars in Dion Plains
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) Terr_mon_20250
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 2gw8ink

When you got 5 go back to Clayton in Dion, he will tell you to go back to Hardin.
Go to Hardin and finish your quest!
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 11mgetd
============================================================================================
Part 2: Adding the skills

For this part you first need to get the books from your subclasses, for this guide I made a new char with just one sub to show you.

Port to Oren > Ivory tower, talk there to the gatekeeper and chose for ''Port between floors'', go to the Human Mage Floor
Go on your subclass and talk to a Grand Magister, chose for the option ''Subclass skill Certification''.
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 11t5zx0

Then chose for ''Get Certified''
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 2mqrujl

Now you have to take the books, you can take the first 2 options right away, these books are for your emergent skills.
The third option you have to chose between your ''Class specific skill'' or your ''Master skill ability'' (more information see above). At the last option you can get a scroll for your Divine transformations (more info see above).

{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 2mqrujl{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) X0w50w
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 33a470y

Now to add the skills, talk to the Avant-Garde Wizard (She is also location in Ivory tower > Human mage floor)
Chose for the option ''Learn about subclass certification''
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 2cgjvqp

Then chose for the option ''Learn skills of the certified subclass''.
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 344485x

Then you will get a list with diffrent skills looking like this > {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 2wmj8s1
The first 4 skills are Emergent skills, they dont add really much stats, but its good to get them. (More info about stats above)
The next skills are all the ''Class Specific skills'', to add these you also need the right Class Specific books.
{Example: To add Barrier you need Enchanter Ability.
Afther the Class Specific skills you got the Divine transformations, to add these you need the scrolls.
At last you got the Master Abillity skills. These skills add rather good stats, More info above.

Your added certification skills are showen in your Passive skill list at ''Occupation skills''.
{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) 5v0irn
=============================================================================================

I hope the guide was a bit helpfull, goodluck!

If you got questions, post them here in this topic, me or somebody else will help you out.

Greetz Michael/Nyx

EDIT:

{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) Subclass

Last edited by {GM} Cassiopeia on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Extra info about certification skills)
Back to top Go down
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master
{GM} Cassiopeia

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post )   {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Good Job Nyx.
Your post has been edited as "Sticky"

Cassiopeia
Back to top Go down
https://l2linewars.forumotion.com
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post )   {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:52 pm

i have only one doubt about certifications... if i had level up a sub up to 76 or more and got certified that class skills, then i cancel the current subclass and got another sub class and make the same process (leveling up and got certified) can i get as many books as i want or its limited to the sub-class available to get??
Back to top Go down
PH03N1X

PH03N1X

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post )   {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:57 pm

is limited only 6 emergent, 3 Master-Specific (lvl 75), and 3 Divine Transformation.

You can cancel a sub and do other different and you certification skill dont change, you have to removal with the same NPC (Avand-Gard).
Back to top Go down
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post )   {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Yup what phoenix says,,

However if you got a noob server where you can get ++ subclasses you can ofcourse take ++ certification skills ;p

but this really fucks up the balance
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post )   {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:11 pm

mmmmm ok... thats all then i cant get any more certifications.
grettings to all staff and players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post )   {Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post ) Empty

Back to top Go down

{Guide} Certification Skills ( Player Post )
Page 1 of 1