L2 Linewars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Server, Freya Client

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF??? change of siege date??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

WTF??? change of siege date?? Empty
PostSubject: WTF??? change of siege date??   WTF??? change of siege date?? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:06 am

1st of all... i didnt know where to put this thread.

now...
ive been waiting for like a month to castle siege... and today was the day... on the messenger says the siege was today at 17:00 (3+ hours in my country).
But heres the thing... before i log out the game went to the messenger and say the siege will be 2011/01/02 at 14:00 hrs, and the current time before loggin out is 2010/12/18 14:00...
that means i miss the siege time and date, cause in the morning the messenger show that the siege was today...
i dont know if maybe 1 of the restarts screw the siege configuration... but i dont know what else i can do... i always report every single bugg ive found.
i hope you can chekc out what happened with the sieges.
grettings
Back to top Go down
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master
{GM} Cassiopeia

PostSubject: Re: WTF??? change of siege date??   WTF??? change of siege date?? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 am

I apologies for what happened. I will investigate the reason, in the mean while I will manually start ALL sieges TOMORROW ( Sunday 19/12/2010 ) at 17:00 (GMT +2)
Back to top Go down
https://l2linewars.forumotion.com
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: WTF??? change of siege date??   WTF??? change of siege date?? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:46 am

ok, thnxs for that... so tomorrow wil be the day ill have my castle.
grettings and thnxs again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF??? change of siege date??   WTF??? change of siege date?? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF??? change of siege date??
Page 1 of 1