L2 Linewars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Server, Freya Client

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeding in Olimpiads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

Feeding in Olimpiads Empty
PostSubject: Feeding in Olimpiads   Feeding in Olimpiads EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:43 pm

to prevent that once again some players begins to feed in olys... would be a good idea on designate a gm to be connected at the time olimpiad games are in process...
so they cant do this kind of things...
today i see 2 characters with similar names and similar races and obviously same class... i said: woow, what a coincidence... or not?
its boring to post pictures of these players... cause they stay banned for like 2 days and then they're releases to start all over again doing the same things...
maybe the punishment can be stronger.
Maybe u can make aplications for game moderators that can be hidden within the players when olys begins.
grettings

XXXX Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master
{GM} Cassiopeia

PostSubject: Re: Feeding in Olimpiads   Feeding in Olimpiads EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:20 pm

It's not always easy to be online these hours cause as you realize we are people with a tight schedule.
We will try though to be more often online when Olympiad games occur.

We'll see about the punishment, I have personally punished 3 people so far , if they break the rules for second time will result a period of 7 days
ban

Best Regards, Cassiopeia
Back to top Go down
https://l2linewars.forumotion.com
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Feeding in Olimpiads   Feeding in Olimpiads EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:
It's not always easy to be online these hours cause as you realize we are people with a tight schedule.
We will try though to be more often online when Olympiad games occur.

We'll see about the punishment, I have personally punished 3 people so far , if they break the rules for second time will result a period of 7 days
ban

Best Regards, Cassiopeia

Just delete class-based registration... will be less feeding, and if they try to feed, pro players just join oly and farm their points xD

If it would stop there.. IP checker
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Feeding in Olimpiads   Feeding in Olimpiads EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 pm

i agree with Nyx... Ip Checker is a faster way of prevent feeding in olys... But... i work at a computer center.. and there's like 4 peoples playing L2 and sometime they fight echa other... with Ip Checker they will not be able to fight against each others.
And they dont always register at base class... ive seen 4 guys feeding in irrelevant class...
Guess ill take time to find the solution to this problem.
Grettings to all Staff and ure doing a great job... congratz. Hope this server grows up and more people enter the server

Z-ya
Back to top Go down
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Feeding in Olimpiads   Feeding in Olimpiads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Normally it would be easy...

if you got a large amount of players, you can put a limit of players that have to reg. since we kinda have .. 10 players online? its hard to do...

Anyway, true about the IP checker... and its also rather hard to make.

Back to top Go down
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master
{GM} Cassiopeia

PostSubject: Re: Feeding in Olimpiads   Feeding in Olimpiads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Deletion of class-based registration is the most close to do above all. We are consider it.

IP Checker will result a tone of problems, so We rather not activate it.

We try to be more often online when Olympiad Games occur

Thanks for your understanding, Cassiopeia
Back to top Go down
https://l2linewars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding in Olimpiads   Feeding in Olimpiads Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeding in Olimpiads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 Linewars :: L2 Linewars General :: Suggestions-