L2 Linewars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Server, Freya Client

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Fixing Skills"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TISEV

"Fixing Skills" Empty
PostSubject: "Fixing Skills"   "Fixing Skills" EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:42 am

well first that is before restart (ive taked screen bacause i know that after resart probalby Cassiopeia will edit my skill)
i made 3 -4k dmg on him
subir imagenes

and this after restart
dmg of 400 -600 (and that is on a Tyrant who have very low M.def)

well, talked with u Zardar since 4 days about that skill, and u understand that it wasnt retail like, so u give me my skill 100% retail like. but today Cassiopeia "see me" killing ppl with 3 - 4 hits, so he edited my skill.
i made that dmg on ppl because they use too many buffs, so that is working good bacause is retail like, but Cass think is better if my skill doesnt make dmg depending of the buffs, so now the best dmg i make on a char is 600, so answer me this question: if i make dmg of 600, and just a mage have 3k of CP, and more than 12k HP, and they make dmg on me of 800 - 1600 (on criticals), how can i kill them?,, then if i go vs a Tank, he have more than 15k HP and 4k CP, and i make dmg of 300 -400, how can i kill them?
u say that is unbalance if i have my skill retail like, but if u see my dmg now with ur "fiXs" thats unbalance for me.
there is skills that works really bad like Certification skills and "Mirage" skill, and u only fix my skills,why u edit skills working FINE and dont edit the skills that works BAD? :S.. i dont understand whats the problem with me Cass, i really respect u cuz u are in game all days and in forum, but this time i dont understand u.
Zardar u know that all skills must be retail like to the best balance, so plz give me back my skill as u made last day, if u want make a topic in the Server welcome screen telling the ppl that if they want kill me dont use many buffs, but give me my skill back :/
Back to top Go down
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master
{GM} Cassiopeia

"Fixing Skills" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fixing Skills"   "Fixing Skills" EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:51 am

Read The announcement that have been made.
I was watching kamael race since the beginning, so I didn't suddenly "saw" killing with enormous damage.

Plus as I say in the announcement, retail-like is Not always the best.
Retail-like things were created for Official use on an Official server, so it can be always good for an Private PvP server since it's not retail.

P.S You know that something was wrong with your skill otherwise it wouldn't cross your mind to take a Screen shot cause I might change something on it.

I don't like when someone questions my authority, if you don't agree with any of my actions you have NO right whatsoever to try to go higher in the chain of command, simply because there is no chain of command actually. All decision are taken mutually after discussion.
This decision like all was discussed and the necessary actions were taken for everyones best interest.

Quote :
The player doesn’t have the right to argue with the Server's Staff;
The player doesn’t have the right to discuss the Server's Staff actions;
Read the Rules!

Don't ever again try to question my authority and try to get "help" from the Admin, This is seriously offending and really useless since this action like all actions have been already discussed/approved with/by the Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://l2linewars.forumotion.com
TISEV

"Fixing Skills" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fixing Skills"   "Fixing Skills" EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:14 am

i dont question ur authority
i told u that i dont find a good answer in ur explain about editing my skill and no other skills that works bad, so thats why i talk to Zardar, maybe he can explain me that from other ponit of view.
well, u will make that u want because is ur server so dont make problem about only a player.
u can edit my skill, u can make that it doesnt make too many dmg, but u totally deleted the skill efect because now the skill doesnt depend from the Buffs and Debuffs of other ppl have.
and if i havent the right to talk with u or Zardar, and i havent the right to ask about the changes, why the server have forum?, the forum is to talk about all things of server :/ not only to read ur dessicions
P.S i taked the screen because all the ppl call me bugger, GM clan, edited, so i tohught that something was wrong with that restart, thats why i taked the screens, and i have a lot of screens about ppl calling me bugger and other things.

so i still want Zardar question to read his oppinion about that.
Back to top Go down
{GM} Cassiopeia
Game Master
Game Master
{GM} Cassiopeia

"Fixing Skills" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fixing Skills"   "Fixing Skills" EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:52 pm

You have the right to ask why. And you did.

You already took an answer, insisting on that it's an argue. You don't have the right to argue. You simply accept the things as it is.

And as I explained we both decided for this change, zardar and I so his opinion is the same.
The explanation is also pretty clear.

Topic Closed.

Thanks for your understanding

Cassiopeia
Back to top Go down
https://l2linewars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

"Fixing Skills" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fixing Skills"   "Fixing Skills" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Fixing Skills"
Page 1 of 1